Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
To help you protect yourself and your recreational vehicle (RV) from financial repercussions, you may want to consider RV Insurance. RV insurance differs from auto insurance because you’re most likely living or traveling part-time in an RV, which requires different coverage than a personal vehicle. If your RV causes damages or injuries to others or their property, RV insurance may be able to help. Your Abbott Insurance Agency, LLC agent is ready to help you get the best coverage for your needs.
What Does Recreational Vehicle Insurance Cover?
RV insurance can help cover the following costs:
· Collision coverage—This can help protect your RV from theft, vandalism, windshield damage, acts of nature, debris kicked up by other vehicles and collisions with animals.
· Liability coverage (including bodily injury and property damage liability)—This can help pay for damage or injuries you cause while driving your motorhome and covers legal fees that may result from the accident. Minnesota requires drivers of motor vehicles to carry minimum amounts of liability insurance.
· Uninsured/underinsured property damage and bodily injury—This can help pay to repair or replace it (up to your policy’s limits) and for injuries you suffer if your motorhome is hit and damaged by a driver who isn’t carrying insurance or doesn’t have enough to cover the damage they’ve caused.
· Personal Injury Protection (PIP)—This coverage can help cover medical bills and other related expenses, up to the chosen policy limits, for you and your passengers if you’re in an accident, regardless of fault. Drivers in Minnesota must carry minimum levels of PIP.
· Pest Protection—This coverage provided by some RV insurers helps with damage to motorhomes and non-stationary travel trailers from insects, birds, rats, other rodents and vermin.
Your RV’s coverage will be determined by what you use your vehicle for and your unique needs. Reach out to an agent to learn more about coverage options targeted to your needs.
How Much Does RV Insurance Cost?
The cost of your RV insurance is based on various risk factors, including:
· Type, age and condition of your RV
· Amount and types of coverage
· Driving record
· Claims history
If you have questions about how your risk factors affect your premium, reach out to an agent today.
How To Get Started With RV Insurance
Our team at Abbott Insurance Agency, LLC is here to help you sort through your RV coverage options. Reach out to an agent to get started with RV insurance or further explore your coverage options.