Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
For most people, their home is their biggest asset. Having the right homeowners insurance policy can protect you financially from hefty out-of-pocket costs after a covered event or accident.
Insurance for First-time Homebuyers
Many first-time homebuyers don’t realize they need to purchase home insurance. Many lenders require proof of insurance before you can close on your new home. It can be challenging to determine how much insurance you’ll need, which is why the agents at Abbott Insurance Agency will assist you in learning more about the best coverage.
While policies vary, typical coverage might include the following:
· Dwelling coverage—This helps cover repairing or rebuilding damage to the house’s structure.
· Other structures coverage—This assists in covering other buildings on the property, such as a shed or gazebo.
· Liability coverage—This helps cover injury or damage to others or their property if the policyholder is held responsible. Liability coverage also helps protect against guest injuries or illnesses that occur on your premises.
· Contents or personal property coverage—This helps cover clothes, furniture, electronics and other items in the home if they’re damaged or lost due to a covered incident.
· Loss of use coverage—This assists with living expenses, such as temporary housing after a house fire.
How Much Home Insurance Do I Need?
While homeowners insurance is not required by law in Minnesota, having coverage is essential to protect yourself financially. Homeowners insurance needs generally depend on factors such as the number of people living in a home, as well as the location and age of the home. Abbott Insurance Agency can help you learn more about how much insurance you will need.
Contact Our Agency
If you are a homeowner near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the experienced agents at Abbott Insurance Agency can help you learn more about potential homeowners insurance policies so you can decide on the right coverage for you and your home.
Contact our agency at 612-824-1160 to learn more.